About H1N1: Diagnosing H1N1 Influenza

A doctor can perform laboratory tests that help identify the flu virus. If you have recently travelled to an area of the world where there is an H1N1 flu outbreak in humans and you have any of the symptoms of the flu, you should see your doctor. Be sure to tell the doctor where you have visited. Before you see your doctor, call them ahead of time so that they can prepare for your visit.

Learn more about Cough and Flu